Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Short Introduction


Hello, as you can see, my name is Micaela Sparrow and this is just a short post to tell you a little bit about me and what kinds of things to expect in this blog. 

I’m a writer, and I love good stories whether they come from books, movies or television.  So I expect to be posting  book and movie reviews.  I may occasionally post snippets of my writing, but I may not.   I’m also a geek/nerd/fangirl whatever you want to call it.   I love the Middle-Earth stories, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Percy Jackson, Marvel movies, The Hunger Games etc.  Along with my own writing I also do a fair amount of fan fiction, which I might post parts of sometimes.  I’m probably more likely to post that than my original writing. 

 Personality wise, I’m an INTJ, and according to Divergent standards I’m Dauntless, with Erudite leanings.  (I took half a dozen different faction quizzes before I read the books so that I wouldn’t be biased toward any faction.  Most of them gave me Dauntless, but I think two gave me Erudite.) 

I suppose that’s all for now.  I hope to have some things posted soon. J

No comments:

Post a Comment